Good Shepherd Baptist Church offers learning opportunities to all ages.
- During the School Year (September through June) we hold classes each Sunday morning at 9:30 am:
- Adults of all ages, , coordinated by Lynn Melby
- During the school year: Children will meet for learning and fun during the worship hour, just after the Children’s Sermon
Generally, on Wednesday at 6:30 pm (except 2nd Wednesday), we offer Soup, Salad and Soul. This evening event offers:
- Fellowship and Prayer time
- Biblical-based study around a particular theme
- “Brown-bag” your dinner and join us! Held at the Shepherd’s Garden Community Room.
- Open to all!